Tuesday, April 22, 2008

how exciting...

...just my day turned out? never been better! yeah, i wish! today was once again boring and hot!! watched the last three discs of season five of friends and cleaned our room just to keep me busy. and i thought today was friday.

to myself: ay magwalis nga ako ng kuwarto ngayon.. ehh wag na, bukas na lang tutal sabado naman bukas! .....ayyy monday nga pala ngayon.

so i did anyway. then i looked for a full verison of the game bookworm adventures deluxe cause i got really hooked into it. unfortunately all that i have downloaded were free trials so my happiness were limited only to 3hrs. it took me about five hours, including game time. well then there was some good news- rose is in town. heard it from paola. she even gave me roses number in case we wanna keep in touch with her. i got a surprise text from rose telling me we have a merienda date on friday. i cant wait! it was a year ago i last saw her. we missed her so much! :)) welcome home rose! i hope this time we could be 18 once again. hehe i still have this money problem so please ojt call me!! im sure youre badly in need of GOOD service! :P


anyway, my schedules jampacked this weekend. im supposed to sleepover at shirleys on friday and told them id go early so i could stay there longer. but then, the sudden change of plans of our get together supposedly on sat was moved a day earlier so that makes it fri on the same day of my early stay at shirleys. im not choosing sides, its that i said yes to shirley first but then rose, since i havent seen her for a year and i still dont know how long shell stay here, its hard for me not to go! i can make it to the merienda at the same time sleepover at shirleys but i would be coming late. wheew. anyway only my ojt could save me- either i let go of the other or still do three which would make me an amazing woman! hah! also, come saturday, its already the annual pulp summer slam 8. i told gaba and others that i would join them it but because of my infinite money problems, i think its already impossible. im gonna need at least 500pesos for the ticket and the shirt and the fare for me to make it, which i dont have right now. unless a miracle happens and ojt is there to SUPPORT me baby! i really want to go. this would be our 4th year to attend if ever and i would be very disappointed if i cant go. hope things would turn out good this week for me. goodnight kimi! :)))


i miss my papa! brrr! lets hit the beach when you come home pleeease? :P

No comments: