Saturday, May 22, 2010

mo money, mo problems

so tomorrow we'll be heading to nueva ecija for our team's summer get away. this afternoon, i went to trinoma with rai to buy a swimsuit. and woah! from being L i have "upsized" to xl!! oh shit! dati im just between medium and large. arrrrgh!! and i needed to lose weight by november cause my brother's wedding on the 2nd week of december. abay ako and we already had our measurements taken. since ive started working, ive been gaining weight. my pants and slacks are already hugging tightly my enormous thighs and on the verge of giving up on me. ive already two which went straight to the garbage bag. seams were impossible to repair and all. hindi na kaya remedyohan at ayusin. sad!! :(

im already in 130+ lbs (around 60+ kilos). and im telling you, ive never hit that ever since! its like my heaviest season!! i hope i become anorexic. lol. no, i hope theres something in my body i could impossibly change. something like my weight would drop down in an instant and stay like that forever or the more i eat, the more i lose weight. im aiming 100-110 lbs by november. will i make it? I SURE HOPE SO.

today is also spend your money like you dont care on your food day. well, after purchasing a swimsuit at the mall (charged on credit card thanks to rai, but will pay next month), i also spent almost 500 bucks on dinner alone! i think its a first for me since i really DONT splurge that much on food. its also cause i purchased the swirl card from coffee bean (influenced by the great dark lord rael who kept on mumbling "SPEND MONEY! SPEND MONEY! SPEND SPEND SPEND! while i was at the cashier). so we ate at cbtl, and saw the hot manager bobby :P (crush namin ni jonaths! hihi) i ordered the breakfast which cost me 200 plus, then upgraded my coffee to latte (add 50) and the swirl card for 195. inisip ko na lang na reward ko yun for myself. yayyy! so there. now i gotta get back to work cause well i hafta!! :)

No comments: